- Quality-focused and practical with outstanding communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proven skills working within stringent deadlines and fostering cooperative relationships with key stakeholders to accomplish goals
- Over 17 years’ experience in vendor/customer relations
- Reliably ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through proactive communication
- Strong skills in on-site and remote problem analysis, efficiently responding to user requests and problems, and delivering technology training in both classroom and one-on-one formats
- Excel in defining marketing strategy by determining key features, managing design and development process, and executing high-impact marketing plans to accomplish chief objectives. Thrive on analyzing unique client/company challenges and creating bold, user-friendly and visually-appealing web/social media pages which fortify corporate identity and online presence
- 7 year instructor on all of these programs for administrative personnel and professors at Motlow College along with a public K-6 after-school program in Coffee County Public Housing
- Qualified to install, maintain and update software/hardware – Able to research, write and implement software and hardware procedures
- 7 years small business managerial experience – 7 years bookkeeping in QuickBooks
Mid Tenn Fencing, Murfreesboro, TN, July 2009 to Present
- I have extensive customer service and sales responsibilities. My responsibilities include project management of installations. I am responsible for responding to calls, emails, website and social media leads by placing outgoing sales calls. I also place follow up phone calls and respond to customer concerns during and after installation.
- I spearheaded the complete spectrum of administrative operations of this small business. I researched and implemented systems for: marketing, incoming and outgoing lead generation, sales procedures and support documentation, project coordination, and follow up customer service. The business went from 650,000 annual gross to 1,200,000 annual gross within two years.
- I designed and implemented eye-catching marketing materials such as business cards, phone book ads, newspaper ads, T-shirts, billboards, fliers and a mobile friendly company website with supporting social media channels.
- I applied significant technical savvy to effectively set-up and now maintain all office equipment and technology.
- I process the weekly payroll, including certified payroll documentation; this includes processing all child support payments and documentation to the State of Tennessee.
- I am responsible for accounts receivable, balancing and reconciliation of accounts, processing outstanding invoices, collecting monies, making bank deposits, and placing outstanding invoice collection phone calls.
- I process all monthly and weekly payroll tax deposits, quarterly reports, yearly tax reports and work alongside the accountants to fulfill all tax requirements. I also make sure all state and local business licensing requirements are fulfilled and current.
Motlow State Community College, Center for Information Systems, 1998 to 2009
Webmaster / IT Technician / Technology Instruction – Smyrna Campus
- Installed, configured, and maintained 75+ computers, including all software updates and installations.
- Provided computer training (one-on-one) and support to faculty, staff, and students on organizational software and all programs in the Microsoft suite.
- Troubleshot and maintained two distant learning labs equipment and software.
- Implemented and managed new campus forum and catalog content management system.
- Designed and administered Internal TV System for Smyrna campus.
Graphic Artist / Webmaster
- Created broad-scope campus publications such as newsletters, fliers, catalog, schedules, and web-based publications.
- Maintained/modified existing web pages, created and implemented new web pages.
- Responsible for departmental budget and reconciliation of accounts.
- Deployed Luminous web portal to enhance online information and service delivery.
Computer Lab Technician
- Prepared and delivered customized and ongoing software training for faculty and staff in alignment with software releases and provided quality technical support.
- Assisted students when necessary inside and outside the classroom, on software and hardware issues.
- Assisted faculty in creating and implementing online classes via D2L and other programs.
- Troubleshot and proficiently maintained 4 computer labs, distance learning labs, and internal monitoring system.
- Resourcefully initiated computerization of all department office documents and certificates, and efficiently handled various office functions.
- Responsible for the computerization of all office documents and certifications (CEU).
- Responsible for all office and classroom computers/faxes/copiers/TV/VCR.
- Involved with set up and tear down of all public CEU courses.
- Worked with Instructors to ensure all educational support documents were readily available.
- Answered all incoming phone calls and routed to appropriate personnel.
- Greeted all incoming guest.
Other duties as assigned in all job roles while serving on various boards and committees